Ljubica Kiselički, BSc in mathematics – professor of mathematics
Born in Novi Bečej, 26 May 1953.
Address: Matka Vukovića 1, 24000 Subotica
Tel: +381(0) 24 553 107; +381(0) 24 551 270; +381(0) 24 555 985
Cell phone: +381(0) 63 88 86 808
e-mail: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
2012 – School of Mathematics “Gauss” Subotica, professor of mathematics, head of the School.
2008-2012 Assistant to the Mayor of the City of Subotica for the area of education and culture and rationalization of school network
1994- 2008 Director and professor at the School of Mathematics for talented students “Gauss” in Subotica
1983-1994 Elementary school “Jovan Jovanović Zmaj” in Subotica, professor of mathematics
1981-1983 Joint High School “Bratstvo“ in Subotica, professor of mathematics
1976-1981 Grammar School “I. L. Ribar“ in Novi Bečej, professor of mathematics
1971 – 1976
Faculty of Sciences, University of Novi Sad
Degree: BSc in Mathematics – Professor of Mathematics
Specialist in work with students talented in mathematics
Experience in projects and management:
- 2003 – 2013, Vice-president of the International Committee for Math Tournament –“International Tournament of Towns” seated in Moscow
- 2010 – 2013, Expert consultant to the Standing Conference of Towns and Municipalities (SCTM) for the area of education.
- 2011, Author of Study on legislative framework in the field of education applicable to the local government level (the Study has been commissioned by SCTM).
- 2012, Author of a Manual for the members of the local parliaments describing legislative framework in the field of Community Services (the Manual has been commissioned by SCTM).
- 2000 – 2008, Chairman of the parliamentary for Community Services, City Assembly, Subotica.
- 2010, Author and manager of the Project of introduction of bilingual teaching in elementary school in Subotica (german-serbian and german-hungarian).
- 1998 – 2013, Co-author of several workbooks aimed at mathematical tournements and talented students (publisher: Association of Mathematicians of Serbia).
- Author of many specialist articles published in journals “Matematički list” and “Tangenta”.
- 1988 – 2002, member of the Committee of Young Mathematicians of the Republic of Serbia and the Federal Committee for Competition in Mathematics.
- Member of the Executive team of the Maths Olympic Crew of Yugoslavia (Beijing 1990 and Moscow 1992).
- Expert coordinator of Math Crew of Yugoslavia at the Balkanijada (Cyprus, 1993 and 2001).
- Author of the study “Analysis of irrational elements in the elementary education in Subotica”, 2008 – 2009.
- Coordinator and head analyst on the project of Pilot of the new model of financing of pre-university education, Delivery of Improved Local Services Project (DILS), 2011 – 2012.
During the term at the Mayor’s office in Subotica, Kiselički was working on setting the modalities of financing investments in and maintenance of educational institutions for preschool, elementary and secondary education. She was also working on the provisions of the rules and agreements with unionized teachers for reimbursement of travel expenses of employees. These regulations have been verified as legally established in court proceedings initiated by the unions themselves.
French: basic user
Hungarian: basic user
- Winner of ‘October prize of Subotica’ for the achievements in the field of Community Services 1989;
- Award of the Association of Mathematicians of Serbia, 1990, 1992, 2001;
- Award of the International Federation for National Competitions in the field of work with mathematically talented students, 2001.
Married, has two daughters.